members

online now

discussions

Cut Copy and Paste

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 1 of 4 (3,923 Views)

Cut Copy and Paste

I cannot use Cut, Copy, and Paste anywhere including  Micro Professional Office Word 2003. Everything else is open in the task-bar in Microsoft word 2003 . Also under Tools: the Un-do and Re-do is not functional Therefore, I can't create a new document that I cannot change

3 REPLIES
Posted by
Email Expert

Message 2 of 4 (3,815 Views)

Re: Cut Copy and Paste

Ummmmm---these are Comcast/Xfinity support forums.  What you need is more likely to be found at the Microsoft support website.  This particular forum has to do with web browsers-----not text editors or word processing programs.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you! I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.To learn more about XFINITY Forum Expert program click here.
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Posted by
Service Expert

Message 3 of 4 (3,811 Views)

Latoque wrote:

Ummmmm---these are Comcast/Xfinity support forums.  What you need is more likely to be found at the Microsoft support website.  This particular forum has to do with web browsers-----not text editors or word processing programs.

True. However, if someone has a question that has nothing to do with Comcast we will try to help that person. Sometimes there is no "correct" board to post in so someone has to decide where to post.

In this particular instance those who read about the issue may not have known what to tell the OP.

Community Icon
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Did this post help? Why not give it a kudo!!!Kudos Icon
Community Icon
Community Icon
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. Expert Program
Highlighted
Posted by
Gold Problem Solver

Message 4 of 4 (3,810 Views)

Here is one website that may be of help to you: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Have you been keeping Outlook 2003 up to date?  Archieving,etc?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.