Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast reliability

New Poster

Comcast reliability

Why is Comcast the absolute worst service of all the providers?  Email out again and this is not a new problem.

New Poster

Comcast email reliability

Does anyone think Comcast will ever improve the reliability of their email service and rise above being the worst provider on the planet?

New Poster

Xfinity Email down again

Wednesday, 10-28-2015, 1:45 PM.

"Some customers may experience problems accessing email and voicemail through the Xfinity Connect ®.Communications Center at this time. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are working to resolve the problem as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause"

I have been using gmail for 12 years and have only experienced their mail servers thown offline on (1) occassion.

Regular Contributor

Re: Xfinity Email down again

This is the first time that I recall that it's been down. I've been with comcast since they swapped our area with TimeWarner.  That's been MANY many years.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast email reliability

Oneartist wrote:

Does anyone think Comcast will ever improve the reliability of their email service and rise above being the worst provider on the planet?

We are working hard at just that.  We realize the imposition an outage like this creates for our customers and are working to make sure these kinds of issues don't happen.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon
New Poster

Re: Comcast reliability

Give us a guess on how long, hours, days?