Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast offer Galaxy tab 4

New Poster

Comcast offer Galaxy tab 4

Just about 3 month ago I signed up for 2 years with comcast. Part of that offer was a Samsung Galaxy tab 4. To this day I am trying to find out what kind of a tablet it is. I called the comcast customer service they could not tell me. Called the rewards center and they could not tell me anything. Stopped at a Comcast service Center and they could not tell me. This is going to be a gift for my daughter and I wanted to get some extra accessories for the tablet but I can't since no one is able to tell me what size tablet it is and what the specs are. I know that I have to have the account in good standing for three months but why is it such a secret to find out is beyond me. Does anyone know what this is or did anyone get this offer? please elt me know

Connection Expert

Re: Comcast offer Galaxy tab 4

https://www.google.com/search?q=Galaxy+tab+4&oq=Galaxy+tab+4&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l2&sourceid=chro...

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon