Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Comcast email filter rules error saying “This rule contains unsupported properties“.

Regular Visitor

Comcast email filter rules error saying “This rule contains unsupported properties“.

I use Settings, them Filter Rules to create filters for sorting my emails into folders. Most of the time it works but I also have over 50 that are just titled New Rule and then it says “This rule contains unsupported properties“ but I can’t delete it, edit it, open it and when I do click on one my webpage times out and restarts. Any suggestions welcomed.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Comcast email filter rules error saying “This rule contains unsupported properties“.

@yonamadonna wrote:
I use Settings, them Filter Rules to create filters for sorting my emails into folders. Most of the time it works but I also have over 50 that are just titled New Rule and then it says “This rule contains unsupported properties“ but I can’t delete it, edit it, open it and when I do click on one my webpage times out and restarts. Any suggestions welcomed.

So, you're not seeing this when you higlight a filter?:

Filter rule edit.JPG

Regular Visitor

Re: Comcast email filter rules error saying “This rule contains unsupported properties“.

Hi yes I see that but here is a screenshot of what mine looks like. It’s grayed out but will let me click on the delete button but nothing happens and the webpage reboots. I am not able to click on edit. Thx for your help

CED65915-E2F1-4D24-B5D2-B1BDFBEAF27F.png