Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast email account My Folders & Search Box disappeared over a month ago. Adv Trouble CR754604696

New Poster

Comcast email account My Folders & Search Box disappeared over a month ago. Adv Trouble CR754604696

In comcast email, over a month ago the Folder and Search box disappeared from the email screen--20 year account.

I saw that comcast has answerd some problems on this board.  I worked with comcast on phone more than an hour+ and passed from initial to next level unable to help.  They gave me an advanced trouble CR754604696 ticket.  I called the advance phone number and automated call said they didnt see ticket and said start over.  I have changed browsers, computers an IPAD and even tried from out of state.  It seems to just be my main email account that has existed for 20 years other accounts working just fine.  Normal trouble shooting hasn't worked.  Can comcast fix this problem on their end.

Email Expert

Re: Comcast email account My Folders & Search Box disappeared over a month ago. Adv Trouble CR75

Assuming you are in the new email format, see if this sorts it out for you---------------

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Email-Web-Browsing/view-forlders-in-email/m-p/2839240#M171949

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon