Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast customer service (Tier 3) says that my account has been "tampered with" and ...

New Poster

Comcast customer service (Tier 3) says that my account has been "tampered with" and ...

that a hold is on my email with the server. My email and all my subfolders completely disappeared from Outlook. All other email accounts on Outlook are fine, so it was determined to be a Comcast server issue and NOT an Outlook issue. It has been 2 weeks. It took about 10 days to get that answer...voicemail from Tier 3 said to contact CSA, which I have done. I sent a screenshot to the Tier 1 at CSA, and he was unable to fix it, and said he would send it on to the next person at the next level, and that they would give me a call. That was last week. Today makes 2 weeks this has been going on. I have heard nothing from Comcast. I am currently on hold (again) with someone from Comcast, I'm sure Tier 1. I gave him my ticket number and he just said that the ticket is still open, and I just have to wait. No estimated time of it being fixed. As an aside, I am wondering how I was ever supposed to know about this "tampering"?

Any ideas?

AK

Service Expert

Re: Comcast customer service (Tier 3) says that my account has been "tampered with" and ..

If CSA is involved you'll need to work with them; there's not much else that we can do from here.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon