Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast bouncing google group sent emails

New Poster

Comcast bouncing google group sent emails

I have been using Google Groups to send our Condo association newsletter and it has been working fine. All of a sudden those recipiants whose email is a COMCAST email are "Bounced". The rest go thru fine. What is happening and how do I fix it?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: Comcast bouncing google group sent emails

Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help you with this. Give them a call at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

Official Employee

Re: Comcast bouncing google group sent emails

NorbT wrote:

I have been using Google Groups to send our Condo association newsletter and it has been working fine. All of a sudden those recipiants whose email is a COMCAST email are "Bounced". The rest go thru fine. What is happening and how do I fix it?

NorbT-

Can you please send me a private forum email with details about the newletter?  Email address sent from, last time it came in ok?

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/5361565

Thanks,

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon