Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Comcast Email using Chrome

Frequent Visitor

Comcast Email using Chrome

It is October 26, 2017.  I have successfully used Chrome as my browser and comcast email for a long time.  The past few days, I can no longer send, reply to or forward comcast emails while on the Chrome browser.  I can access and read my emails.and I can compose emails but I can't send, reply, or forward anything.  The "send," etc. that used to appear at the bottom of the email is no longer there.   I am able to do all of the above on Firefox and IE, and on my iphone email, but I would prefer to use Chrome.  I have cleared all history, etc, rebooted, nothing.  Called Comcast and they said it is Google's problem (what else?).  Does anyone have a solution or at least know where the problem lies?  I am not very technical so simple is best.  Thanks.

Email Expert

Re: Comcast Email using Chrome

I'm using Chrome and the email works just fine for me.  Are you using the most recent version of Chrome?  Right now they are up to v61 for Macs, and v62 for Windows.  Did you try doing a complete reset of Chrome?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation