Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast E-Mail Accounts

New Poster

Comcast E-Mail Accounts

When I go to the Comcast site to check E-Mail its all gone.  I down load E- Mail in I pads,

I phones & Incrediable Mail.  I would like to see if there is a setting in Comcast Mail that would

allow me to keep the E-Mail in comcast mail box for 30 days.

Service Expert

Re: Comcast E-Mail Accounts

You need to find the settings in your iPad, iPhone, and IncrediMail and tell whichever one is deleting the emails to not delete them.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Re: Comcast E-Mail Accounts

I have an iPad too.  Are you using the Xfinity Connect App to get your emails?  That doesn't really download your emails to your iPad or iPhone just displays the ones on the Comcast server.  So there's not a setting there to leave them on the server.  Those are left on the server.  So it must be another device or computer that is actually downloading the mail.  On my pc I use Thunderbird for mail which does download the mail and I have Thunderbird set to delete them from Comcast server when they download to my computer.  But until I get them downloaded into my computer they show up on my iPad.  So you have to find the program that is telling Comast to delete them.  Your emails can stay on Comcast forever until you delete them, at least much longer than 30 days.