Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Delivery System Notification Emails Go to SPAM Folder

Contributor

Comcast Delivery System Notification Emails Go to SPAM Folder

System generated emails from Comcast's Mail Delivery System (mailer-daemon@comcast.net) are going directly to my web-mail spam folder. Other system generated emails from Comcast (bill payments for example) make it through the system without any problem. This occurs whether I check the mail on my android phone, iPad, Win 7 laptop or my desktop iMac (Yosemite 10.10). 

I should not have to go back to my web-mail to check to see if an email has bounced as undeliverable. 

I did see several other threads from the past (going as far back as 2006) that show this has been a long running issue. The agent I talked to today had no clue what I was talking about and could not understand why getting the undeliverable email notices was so important. I have spam filtering turned on for my email accounts. 

Paul

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Delivery System Notification Emails Go to SPAM Folder

I've looked into the email account associated with your username and haven't been able to find anything related to the symptoms you're reporting.

Can you send me a private message with the full headers of the emails you're noticing?  You can display the email headers by following the instructions at this link: http://mxtoolbox.com/Public/Content/EmailHeaders/

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon