Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Comcast Black For Spam

New Poster

Comcast Black For Spam

Ive received 40-80 emails daily for the past 2 months regarding mail not being able to be delivered to me. Its happening to all of our email accounts with Comcast.net and its just recently. 

They are legitimate emails such as order confirmations from amazon and such. Emails that I was able to receive months back. 

I also have a feeling that some of my outgoing emails are not reaching their intended recipients.

Anyone have this same problem?

Email Expert

Re: Comcast Black For Spam

Can you clarify-------are you saying you are getting a lot of bounces for undeliverable emails?  Are they all from messages you know you sent?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Comcast Black For Spam

Hi,

It seems that messages are getting marked as spam that shouldn't be which is causing them to not be delivered. Can you supply us a list of domains that are not getting delivered to you that should be? In the mean time, follow the steps in the link below to enable spam foldering. This is to ensure that the messages that are getting marked as spam will be delivered to you in your spam folder rather than getting dropped. When a message does end up getting filtered to the spam folder, make sure you mark it as "not spam".

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/internet/spam-filters-and-email-blocking-new-experienc...

Thanks

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon