Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cathay Pacific Customers - Email Problem

New Poster

Cathay Pacific Customers - Email Problem

Two days ago I booked an online reservation for tickets from Cathay Pacific.  I did not receive anything from them in my email, but I did get an email notificiation that my credit card had been charged.

So, I am trying to get my itenenary sent to me via email so that I can forward it to those who need to know and Cathay Pacific's website is asking for my eticket number, which i never received.

I gave them a call, verified my email - they resent the information and nothing.  So, I had them send it to my Gmail account instead and it came through just fine.  The customer service person from Cathay Pacific said that she has received a lot of complaints from users of comcast.net that they aren't getting their ticket information.

The postmaster for Cathay Pacific is amadeus.com

Email Expert

Re: Cathay Pacific Customers - Email Problem

Call Comcast security and see if there is a block in place for that domain for some reason-----------

Comcast Customer Security Assurance-------------------

Normal business hours (6:00 am to 2:00 am EST, 7 days a week)

1 - 888-565-4329

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Official Employee

Re: Cathay Pacific Customers - Email Problem

Ribblet_Newt wrote:

Two days ago I booked an online reservation for tickets from Cathay Pacific.  I did not receive anything from them in my email, but I did get an email notificiation that my credit card had been charged.

So, I am trying to get my itenenary sent to me via email so that I can forward it to those who need to know and Cathay Pacific's website is asking for my eticket number, which i never received.

I gave them a call, verified my email - they resent the information and nothing.  So, I had them send it to my Gmail account instead and it came through just fine.  The customer service person from Cathay Pacific said that she has received a lot of complaints from users of comcast.net that they aren't getting their ticket information.

The postmaster for Cathay Pacific is amadeus.com

Hi,

I see 4 emails from onlinebooking@cathaypacific.com to your address this last Sunday, roughly midday eastern time.   Did they not arrive in your inbox?   I can't be certain these are the missing messages, can you let me know?

ComcastDaveL

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon