online now

discussions

Cannot send email to comcast.net accounts from Google Apps

Service Expert
Moved:

Cannot send email to comcast.net accounts from Google Apps

Post Removed to a Secure Location.

ATTENTION pghmonty,

Your post was removed for a violation of the Forum Posting Guidelines.

1. Post Personal Information in the Forums

Please do your best to keep your identity and personal information safe. This includes:

• Your full name 
  • Your telephone number
  • Your Physical/Mailing Address
  • Email addresses
  • Credit Card numbers
  • Account numbers
  • Other personally identifiable information

You original post with the redacted information is below:

I am the IT admin for a small non-profit org that uses Google Apps for Business to host our email.  Just recently I can't send email to any comcast accounts.  The email goes through on my end with no error, however it never reaches the comcast.net subscriber.  Many of our volunteers use comcast email as their main mail account so this is having a large impact on communication for our group.  The domain is incareofcats.com , my email is XXXXXX@XXXXXXX.  I tried to submit a blacklist request but it came back that we are not blacklisted.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  I can provide additional information if needed.

-=Ray=-

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers,the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing.  Please ensure your post is in the correct Forum to begin with.  Please do not send me Private Messages for personal help but instead use the Forums to allow everyone to read and offer comments to assist you.  Comcast employees are identified with RED lettered User Names.