Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

Cannot include snipped screenshots or embedded pictures in an email

New Poster

Cannot include snipped screenshots or embedded pictures in an email

I thought I've been able to do this since the 2017 upgrade, but can't do it now.  No matter what I add - snipped and pasted screenshot, or a pic copied from the web, I add it to my email and it looks fine in Compose mode - but after sending it to myself and checking the Sent item (or the received item) the embedded item isn't there.  I tried many choices under Settings and came up empty.  I'm working in Xfinity Connect (don't know if it's Lite or not, don't know how to tell) and using Chrome browser on Windows 10.  Thanks.

Valued Contributor

Re: Cannot include snipped screenshots or embedded pictures in an email

I just tried it with two different images in two different emails, and the images appeared in both the sent and received emails. I'm using Windows 10 with Firefox 58.

New Poster

Thanks rf - well I'll be.  I tried it in IE and it worked fine - but tried again in Chrome and still nothing.  Can't imagine my Xfinity Connect Settings are different browsers, so it looks like this is a comcast/Chrome incompatibilty.  Who's a thunk it.  I really don't like IE, but knowing I have an alternative (if I remember it next time I need it) is good.  Thanks!

New Poster

oops - meant "...are different BETWEEN browsers..."

Xfinity Events:
WATCHATHON 2018... See More
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation