Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot Access Email

New Poster

Cannot Access Email

I am unable to access my email from any device. On mobile the site intially loads, gives an error that says "Failed to load messages" and on desktop, they just do not load. My internet service works fine, I can access other websites with no problem, it's just my xfinity email.

New Poster

Re: Cannot Access Email

Thought it was just me but I also can not open any emails - new ones or old ones.

New Poster

U are not alone......ask for big credit back....I'll bet we have a typical hacker problem from the asteroid that's on it's way Smiley Happy

New Poster

Same here.

New Poster

me too...started about 4PM eastern time

New Poster

2 days at least my email won't open. Comcast - YOU HAVE A PROBLEM - DO YOU READ THESE FORUMS? Too late to get on the phone and go thru the "ritual" - I have to go to bed to get up and work! You'd think they'd email us back and tell us what's going on???!!

New Poster

Having thesame problem...what's the deal?  Also I can't get a chat window to come up either!!--

Contributor

To go on and on like this for hours on end is a joke...and the joke's on us.  These clowns need to be taught a lesson they won't son forget.  Let's get our torches and pitchforks out and meet up.

New Poster

Same here. Cannot access new emails on any of my devices. Not good this close to the holidays when checking for confirmation emails.
New Poster

I can not access email either.  I called and spoke with an agent that had really poor english and was difficult to understand.  Anyway, he stated there was currently an outage and no eta when it would be restored.  I have had more email issues since December 4th when they converted my email client to the new version.  I am not happy right now at all.

Frequent Visitor

12/20: individual emails won't display any content regardless of browser used and regardless of whether being accessed on pc, or mobile device: iPhone or iPad. Displays error message after spinning for a while. This has been an intermittent spotty problem since advent of new email format, but never affected all my emails and was relatively brief. Today affects all emails and has gone on for many hours.  Furthermore, when I tried to "chat" to describe this problem the chat box won't open either.  So far no explanation from xfinity/comcast.

Another issue is that ever since the new format copying/pasting isn't working for body of an email message, although it works for address, subject lines.