Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Cannot Access Email

Frequent Visitor

Cannot Access Email

I cannot access my email from My Xfinity. I can get to the Xfinitiy landing page but when I click on the email icon it clocks & then opens up another landing page.

Perhaps you should investigate the following error that is preventing me from accessing my email.  https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#xfFailureCount=2

I get this error using Internet Explorer & Google Chrome. I have cleared my cookies & history so please don't tell me that is the problem.  I have not turned off JavaScript or made any changes to my computer. I was able to access my email yesterday but not today. What has Xfinity done today to cause this problem?

Frequent Visitor

Re: Cannot Access Email

I cannot open mine either.  Had it open earlier today, then it froze and when I tried to log back in, my email won't open.  VERY FRUSTRATING!!!!!!!

Regular Visitor

You are not alone. The new email system STINKS!!! They deleted my first wording!!

Another case of Comcast fixing something that is NOT BROKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impossible to open....Impossible to navigate.....Impossible to delete junk mail

Now IMPOSSIBLE to even get in  !!!!!!!!

Frequent Visitor

Same here!  Can't access email through any browser I've tried (consistently at least).  Worked fine before.  Now it sometimes works after 3-7 retrys.  Mostly I give up.

Fortunately I can access email from Xfinity Connect via Android, but there are still some things I need to do from my laptop.

Frequent Visitor

One problem after another since this new "upgrade" went into effect. The connection is SLOW and at times I get nothing

but a blank page.  The problem yesterday was that as soon as the email page opened up it would revert to the Xfinity

home page. I was on the phone last evening with tier 2 tech support for at least 40 minutes and today the problem is still

there. I've tried different browsers, upgrading browsers, clearing the cache and history and NOTHING changes. You would

think at this point Comcast would have figured out that the problem is on their end. I never had a problem with the previous

set-up.  This new upgrade is a total JOKE!!!

Email Expert

indipam wrote:

I cannot access my email from My Xfinity. I can get to the Xfinitiy landing page but when I click on the email icon it clocks & then opens up another landing page.

Perhaps you should investigate the following error that is preventing me from accessing my email.  https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#xfFailureCount=2

I get this error using Internet Explorer & Google Chrome. I have cleared my cookies & history so please don't tell me that is the problem.  I have not turned off JavaScript or made any changes to my computer. I was able to access my email yesterday but not today. What has Xfinity done today to cause this problem?

When I click on the link you posted, it takes me straight to my Inbox.  Maybe wait a while and try again?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Having the same probelm in Chicago. Has this been resolved yet? If so, please advise...