Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't send group email

Regular Visitor

Can't send group email

I am trying to send a group email to about 50 email addresses. In the past, if there was an invalid email address in the group, I could send the email but would receive an email in my in-box that one of the addresses was invalid. The email would be sent to all of the other recipients. Now I get this message: "The given E-Mail address "" is invalid" and the email is not sent to anyone. I do a "Find" for two quote marks together and nothing comes up. How can I send this email? 

Email Expert

Re: Can't send group email

If one address in the group is invalid, the message won't be sent.  You need to identify the problematic address in the group and either correct it or delete it from the group.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

Regular Visitor

Thank you. I identified two email addresses in the group that stop the email from sending. But when I send emails to just those two invalid addresses, one at a time, the email sends. Also, after the group email sends, I get an email saying that one of the email addresses bounced back because it is invalid. So why would one bad address stop the whole group from receiving the email while another bad address doesn't? And why would an email address stop the group email from sending but then send successfully on its own? 

Email Expert

The only thing that comes to mind is that when the address was in the group it was incorrect somehow.  When you sent it by itself you must have corrected it.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon