Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't load Comcast email through xfinity.com on home HP desktop (but can on iPad and work desktop)

New Poster

Can't load Comcast email through xfinity.com on home HP desktop (but can on iPad and work desktop)

On the desktop I can access my email through Windows 10 Mail. But Mail doesn’t display my address list. 

I can get to the Xfinity home page using Chrome just fine. The email icon is there showing I have mail. But when I click the icon, I get a message that says “xfinityconnect.mail.comcast.net’s server DNS address could not be found.” How can I fix this?

Service Expert

Re: Can't load Comcast email through xfinity.com on home HP desktop (but can on iPad and work deskto

LindaY1 wrote:

On the desktop I can access my email through Windows 10 Mail. But Mail doesn’t display my address list. 

I can get to the Xfinity home page using Chrome just fine. The email icon is there showing I have mail. But when I click the icon, I get a message that says “xfinityconnect.mail.comcast.net’s server DNS address could not be found.” How can I fix this?

Have you tried another browser besides Chrome?  What about Edge or Firefox?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon