New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can't get into email-at all

ANSWERED
Regular Visitor

Can't get into email-at all

Just started late this afternoon but when the email icon is clicked, screen automatically goes to an white screen with:

400 BAD REQUEST

Your entered an invalid request

I can go and check my voice messages and then try to click the email icon and get another screen then the bad request comes up.

Any ideas???? I hate to call Comcast-calls always seem to go south really fast when I talk with them. 

Thank you!

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't get into email-at all

Ok, blonde moment I guess. After digging for a few hours before and after posting first message, I found an older post that sounded the same

so I cleared my browsing history for the past week and guess what.... I can finally get my email. What in the heck does clearing a browsing history have to do with getting my email?????    Sorry for taking up space. ;-)

View answer in context
Regular Visitor

Ok, blonde moment I guess. After digging for a few hours before and after posting first message, I found an older post that sounded the same

so I cleared my browsing history for the past week and guess what.... I can finally get my email. What in the heck does clearing a browsing history have to do with getting my email?????    Sorry for taking up space. ;-)

Official Employee

Glad you got it all sorted out! Can I ask what browser you were using?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation