Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can not access email

Frequent Visitor

Can not access email

Not able to access my email for three days. Comcast told me it was my computer,however I have friends with the same issue. Each Comcast "tech" tells me the same thing..nothing wrong on their part but one tech finally said there were "issues" and yet there is no resolution. Verizon is looking pretty good at this point.  Is anyone else having difficulty accessing their mail?

New Poster

Re: Can not access email

I have had this problem all week.  Using MACmail on my desktop, most of the time I am told I cannot connect to the server.  Then every once in a while it manages to catch and my email gets downloaded.  It is mostly impossible to send email.  Normal function if I login to comcast webmail.  My ipad hooked in through Xfinity wireless works fine but has no internet connection if I use my home modem login.  Next step is rebooting the modem.

New Poster

Same thing here, but I was told it was because I transferred my account to a new address, they claim they updated my new account with all my usernames. (I think that's what he said.) I have an easier time understanding my dogs when they speak than these people!
Funny as I'm posting this, I just now get a call from Comcast saying they have fixed the problem & my emails should be available in the next couple of hours. ( I think that's what she said)
New Poster

I am having same issue...

Regular Visitor

We are having the same issue! What is going on?
Frequent Visitor

My email is finally back and Comcast has admitted a "problem" only after I messed up the settings on my computer. However,althou I am able to access the mail after several days  I can not use the HTTPs before the email address as suggested in the posts.

The "arrow" hint was great and that did let me in before I could access the site  by clicking on the "email" word.

Thanks for the info