Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Can not access email using Google Chrome

Regular Visitor

Can not access email using Google Chrome

error="unsupported_response_type", error_description="Unsupported response types: [none]"

I got this error yesterday while using Chrome to access email. No error if using FireFox. Please advise what is the fix if using Chrome. Thanks. 

Expert

Re: Can not access email using Google Chrome

Try clearing cache and browsing history in Chrome, then close it out and restart it in a fresh session.  Also, are you using the latest iteration of Chrome?  Right now they are up to v66.0.3359.139 (Official Build) (64-bit)

New Poster

I am having the same issue. Multiple computers, multiple browsers. It isn't a cache/cookie issue.

Expert

@npcarnahan wrote:

I am having the same issue. Multiple computers, multiple browsers. It isn't a cache/cookie issue.

What version of Chrome are you using?  I use Chrome as the default browser in all five of my current Comcast email accounts, and I cannot duplicate the issue posted by the OP.  Works just fine for me.

New Poster

67.0.3396.99 is what I am using.

Expert

@npcarnahan wrote:

67.0.3396.99 is what I am using.

67.0.3396.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)  is what I've got.  Windows 10 Dell laptop.  If you haven't already, try clearing cache/history, then close it out and restart it in a fresh session.  If that doesn't do it, then try a complete reset to factory settings in Chrome.