Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Can NOT remove eMAIL Filters

New Poster

Can NOT remove eMAIL Filters

I have tried everything. I like that getting to the area to remove filters is easy but that section does not work. 

When I try to delete a filter I get an error saving and the filter remains.

I have called on multiple occasions, mostly when I have the tolerence to deal with the script readers on the help line but I was hoping for someone who actually knows how to fix the problem.

Personal information edited for privacy.  Please feel free to fix it or tell me how...

Official Employee

Re: Can NOT remove eMAIL Filters

evansme wrote:

I have tried everything. I like that getting to the area to remove filters is easy but that section does not work. 

When I try to delete a filter I get an error saving and the filter remains.

I have called on multiple occasions, mostly when I have the tolerence to deal with the script readers on the help line but I was hoping for someone who actually knows how to fix the problem.

Personal information edited for privacy. Please feel free to fix it or tell me how...

Evansme - this forum is for issues with the NEW webmail interface. Are you on the new interface or the old one?  I want to make sure you get the correct assistance and knowing will help me direct your issue accordingly.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon