Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Blue email log in screen

Regular Contributor

Blue email log in screen

This has now started to pop up when I try to log in. It is not functional.

Untitled.png
Regular Contributor

Re: Blue email log in screen

Hello wymi:  This happened to me, for the first time, just TODAY (Sunday, May 7, 2017).  I had remembered seeing this post of yours almost two months ago.  Thank goodness.  You would not believe the time it took me to search for and find this post of yours with your excellent screenshot.  I had not memorized your screen name and had not memorized the date of your post, either.

I remember, though, thinking to myself, at the time--'boy, I hope there is an answer which solves this problem--because I figured the same thing might happened to me' (and countless others).  I had not, yet, gotten the "New Webmail" and felt that I was lucky, but knew, also, it would just be a matter of time.  My luck ran out, so now I have the same Blue E-Mail Sign-In screen that still does NOT work.

By finding this post of yours,  wymi,  (it took me hours and hours and hours), I see that you NEVER GOT  any response, whatsoever.  You DESERVED a response, and that deserved response should, absolutely, have provided a SOLUTION!!  I have seen a lot of posts stating that they have the same problem (but mostly, only, stated in words without a screenshot.  (I do not know how to put a screenshot into posts).

I cannot access my Comcast e-mail, at this point--because that e-mail sign-in screen STILL does not work (2 months LATER).   So, I cannot access my Comcast E-Mail, either.  (as would have been and still is happening to so many, many other Comcast E-Mail/Internet Customers.

Did you ever get any solution??  If you did get a solution (somehow from someone), could you, please, share the solution?