Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Bad Requests

Regular Contributor

Bad Requests

The last 2 weeks randomly on some site all the time on others like Comcast.I get a bad request page.The only way around Comcast for I wont get a bad request page is to put in browser Comcast email,not a big deal for this but more  sites keep coming up like that..Whats the problem is it fixable ?

Service Expert

Re: Bad Requests

Please post the exact error message and give an example of a website other than Comcast.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Regular Contributor

Sorry I am not sure how to do that.

Regular Contributor

go to a site where you're getting a bad request from. and once you get that error. copy and paste everything on that page hear

it can also helpful for others if you provide as much info as you can on what equipment you are using, like modem/router, device your trying to use, the internet browser you are using, as well as your operating system

have you tried seeing if this issue happens for internet explorer and chrome and firefox? if you haven't tried, i highly suggest you do. because it sounds like a browser issue to me

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation