Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

BOGUS EMAIL SYSTEM WHICH SHOULD HAVE NEVER !! BEEN SHOVED UPON PAYING CUSTOMERS !

Regular Visitor

BOGUS EMAIL SYSTEM WHICH SHOULD HAVE NEVER !! BEEN SHOVED UPON PAYING CUSTOMERS !

BOGUS NEW EMAIL SYSTEM THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER

I HAVE CONTACTED THE SUPPOSED SUPPORT NOW AND HAVE GOTEN NOWHERE WITH THIS DISGUSTING EMAIL SYSTEM IT USED TO WORK BUT NOT NOW AS THEY KICK THE CAN DOWN THE ROAD !!!

5 MIN TO CONNECT  SEVER ERRORS CONNECTION ERRORS ITS DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTING AND I AM PAYING FOR THIS ??????:"

Regular Contributor

Re: BOGUS EMAIL SYSTEM WHICH SHOULD HAVE NEVER !! BEEN SHOVED UPON PAYING CUSTOMERS !

Don't waste your time asking Comcast for any service credit. They will say "email is a 'free' bonus with your intenet" and refuse.

No quality control whatsoever. Likely developed in India (which is who you get when you call for technical supprt). You get what you pay for. Sorry, when your job goes over there twice in your career and H1Bs here threaten your job in the US... If I was part of a team that released such poorly developed and tested software (webmail and app) - I would be unemployed.

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: BOGUS EMAIL SYSTEM WHICH SHOULD HAVE NEVER !! BEEN SHOVED UPON PAYING CUSTOMERS !

Probably the best option is to abandon webmail and install an email client.  That will download your mail to your maching for increased secuity, and provide you with a lot more features.  There are a host of free ones (I like Mozella's Thunderbird), or if you have the Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook would work.

Regular Visitor

what are you being paid by comcast ?

Bronze Problem Solver

Oh, trust me, Comcast would never pay me anything!   And if they were, wouldn't I be promoting their webmail instead of recommending better alternatives?   In fact, they've done their best to get rid of me;  they've succeeded with everything except HSI.

But Comcast isn't going to revert to a functional email, home page, forum software, account pages or anything else.  As customers, all we can do is find alternatives, which invariably are far superior.