Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

BCC email

New Poster

BCC email

Prior to the upgrade, I would make a mailing for The American Legion.  Limited by Comcast to 100 addresses per email, I would copy 100 emails from the Indiana Legion website and paste them in the BCC.  Ta-da.  Everything worked as it was designed to.  Since the upgrade:  I copy and paste just as before but now instead of reading it as 100 separate email addresses, it reads it as ONE - a long one.    And then of course says it is wrong etc etc.   The upgrade has befouled my Legion duties. I can no longer pass along information to our 600 members.    How do I return to the old ways or fix the new one?

Email Expert

Re: BCC email

Once the account is updated to the new format, you cannot get the old one back.  Did you try putting the contacts into a group, and then putting that in the Bcc field?

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: BCC email

I thought about doing that but...the list is 600 names and it is constantly changing as we add new members or lose old ones.  Once again, the old system was user friendly.  The new one is not.  Thanks for your response.