Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Attaching Apple Photo to Xfinity email

New Poster

Attaching Apple Photo to Xfinity email

Hi - I am new to the Forum.  I have been using Comcast email for 10 years and was able to attach photos from the Apple iPhoto app without a problem until last year when Apple switched to its new Photo app.  Now I am unable to attach photos from my Photo library on my Mac.  I haven't been able to address the issue through the Share feature of the Photo app and haven't been able to find anyone with a similar problem through a Google search, so I am hoping someone out there knows.  Thanks.

Email Expert

Re: Attaching Apple Photo to Xfinity email

In Photo, click on the picture you want to send to select it.  Then in the top menu click on File>>>>>Export.  That will open a dialogue box to let you select a file type etc.  In the lower right-hand corner click on Export again.  That will open another dialogue box that lets you pick a destination, like your desktop or wherever you want to put it.  Once you've done that you can attach it in the usual manner to an email.  I'm assuming you are using just the Comcast webmail.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon

New Poster

Re: Attaching Apple Photo to Xfinity email

Thanks for your help.