Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Apparently Cannot Receive Email

New Poster

Apparently Cannot Receive Email

I just started noticing that I haven't been receiving any email since last Sunday. I sent and received a test email to myself, so I figure the problem is only with receiving email from elsewhere. I definitely should have received email yesterday after buying something over the Internet.

By the way, I was getting an enormous amount of spam, and I recently stopped deleting it from the spam folder. I don't know if this could have anything to do with it. 

I tried chatting, over the internet, with someone from Comcast, but at some point he/she started trying to sell me on a "better deal." At some point, I said "no thank you," but he/she just went on and on about the deal. I had no idea whether he/she was looking into the problem with my email, so I just disconnected our chat.   

Official Employee

Re: Apparently Cannot Receive Email

I do show messages being delivered to your Inbox.  Are you using the webmail, or mobile, or some other client?  If the webmail, which URL are you using to access your mail?

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon