Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyone else having this problem? I can send emails but cannot receive emails

Frequent Visitor

Anyone else having this problem? I can send emails but cannot receive emails

Since 4/22 I have not received any emails, but I can send them.  Even the test emails from Comcast themselves do not show up, yet, like the message below, they calim that I have received them while they never go into my inbox, or any other folder for that matter.  When I send an email from work to my home comcast account, requesting delivery notification, I receive the following:

Delivery to these recipients or groups is complete, but no delivery notification was sent by the destination server:

It's going onto two weeks.  I contacted COmcast last week, thinking it was a server issue and they were on top of it, but have not heard back.  Shame, as I have been a customer of theirs for more years then I can remember ...

New Poster

Re: Anyone else having this problem? I can send emails but cannot receive emails

I'm having a similar problem.  I get emails sporadically in my Outlook account but they don't show up on xfinity.com email.  I called Comcast yesterday and they reset my userid and sent a test message, which came, but after that nothing.  I just sent myself a test message from outlook accounts and that came to my Outlook inbox but not xfinity.  This has been going on for several weeks.

A month or so ago I did something to my archive file names to stop those incessant "enter your password" popups and I may have broken something.  My next step is to take the laptop to a tech and have them diagnose and hopefully fix it.  But that doesn't explain why emails are not coming to the xfinity server page.  Sorry I'm not helping you but certainly commiserating.