Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Anyone else find their fonts no longer working and have to be redone for each email [size, color,etc

New Poster

Anyone else find their fonts no longer working and have to be redone for each email [size, color,etc

Has anyone else have the problem of not being able to have a permanent font set up as each time I use email to send or answer someone, the letters are small, in black and in another type instead of the one I set up in the machine.  Has only happened a few days' ago and Customer Help does not know anything about it???  Panicky

Email Expert

Re: Anyone else find their fonts no longer working and have to be redone for each email [size, color

Are you using just the webmail interface?  If so, did you set the font in the email preferences/settings?  Or someplace else?  To set it in the old email format, from the Inbox page go to Preferenes>>>>Emai>>>>>>Composing.  To set it  in the new format, from the Inbox page click on the gear icon in the upper right corner of the page, then on Settings.  You will see it under Mail Settings.

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon