Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Access to my account online

New Poster

Access to my account online

I am unable to access/manage my account online, i just registered for service yesterday 6/6. I keep getting an error message or just a blank loading screen, please help!!!!
Expert

Re: Access to my account online

Are you sure you are typing the user ID and password correctly?

New Poster

Re: Access to my account online

I have been trying for TWO days to get into My Account to pay my bill. I can't even do the billpay option WITHOUT logging in as I get the messages our service address that is ON our bill, our Account number that is ON our bill from previous bills, and OUR phone number through COMCAST is NOT recognized!!!! HELP!!! I have tried for TWO days to get to My Account to pay the bill. Getting very irritated as I also CANNOT seem to do an online chat either. I get an ERROR message there too!!!! And saying I am not recognized again! We have been Comcast customers for a long period of time, and for four years have had the same account number, service address, and phone number. I don't have any problems going to e-mail, just cannot get to My Account. I have had success every single month until now so can someone help with this since I can't seem to do an online chat with anyone through Comcast as well?