Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

About 6 months ago I stoped reciving a number of busines newsletter emails

Frequent Visitor

About 6 months ago I stoped reciving a number of busines newsletter emails

As I said above about 6 monthsago I stopped reciving emails from number of busines that I deal with. I've checked with them to make sure they had the correct email address and they do, so what's up with that.

thank You

Chris A. Holyoake

Problem Solver

Re: About 6 months ago I stoped reciving a number of busines newsletter emails

It keeps happening to me too. Last year I was subscribed to Bed Bath & Beyond emails. One day they stopped for no reason. When I tried to sign up again on their site I got a message that I was already signed up. I was in contact with their customer service several times, and they got the emails going again. Recently they stopped again, and the same thing is happening.

It also happened with QVC and HSN, event though my account showed I was subscribed. I was told here to call Comcast's Security Assurance, but that didn't do an good. All they said was that they don't block any emails. QVC and HSN eventually got them restarted, and I've continued to receive them.

I never got an explanation as to why this happens. I don't know if it's the fault of the senders or if it's Comcast. The emails don't even show up in my spam folder.

Here's a couple pictures of what happened today when I tried to restart my Bed Bath & Beyond emails.

bbb signup.JPGbbb signup 2.JPG

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation