Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

ATTN: Forum Official, Please Read and Help Us

Regular Contributor

ATTN: Forum Official, Please Read and Help Us

On May 11 and extending into May 12, 2017, ComcastFrancisc Pinned A Post at the top of this Forum letting all of us know that YOU ALL knew that the two (2) different e-mail servers were down (not working) 1.  The server handling the sign-ins and  2.  The server handling the e-mail, itself.

I and others found this very, very helpful.  These problems have not been solved.  My experience has been a quick spate of e-mails today, but that was very short-lived.  I garnered from some of the other posts today, that Customers are still having these problems--as I assure you that I am, also.

In my case, this began being very iffy because I only recently was put into the "2016 New E-Mail."  While only an assumption, on my part, I think that probably a very large number of Customers, including me, were transferred en banc over to this "2016 New E-Mail".   My assumption goes further, specifically, that perhaps the necessary servers could not handle this huge migration.

Whatever the reasons are, I believe it would be very, very helpful for a Forum Official Notice about this be pinned at the top, again.  And, maybe be left there for longer than ComcastFrancisc left the pinned post he made.  I am think a longer period of time is probably needed until these servers become stable enough and dependable enough.  I would be grateful for a place I can count on to find this necessary information.  I am pretty sure, others would appreciate this just as much.