Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

AOL - Seems to be a recurring issue with Comcast

New Poster

AOL - Seems to be a recurring issue with Comcast

I found, yesterday, that a friend sent an email to me 2/21, two in fact and I had no record of it and it was not in spam. His account is with AOL. I have heard of issues before with AOL but not sure how to get his emails. My father's is AOL and I have no issue with his. My sister is AOL and I am wondering if I have gotten all her emails and I had a lot of trouble replying to her yesterday. I checked settings and had the spam filter on but did not have the save spam emails box checked. It is checked now. Any suggestions?

Gold Problem Solver

Re: AOL - Seems to be a recurring issue with Comcast

When "Enable spam filtering" is turned on but "Save a copy of emails marked as spam" is not, suspected spam messages are just thrown away. If the problem contnues even after you corrected that setting, Comcast Security Assurance should be able to help. Give them a call at 1-888-565-4329 (from http://constantguard.comcast.net/help/report-abuse/). Note that this is NOT one of the general customer service numbers.

The first-line reps there are sometimes not very helpful. If so, be persistent, and keep at them until you get a satisfactory answer.

New Poster

Re: AOL - Seems to be a recurring issue with Comcast

Thank you!

Special Events
FIFA World Cup 2018 on Xfinity See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation