Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

502 proxy error - inbox

New Poster

502 proxy error - inbox

For the last several days,  I have been unable to access my e-mail.  Most importanly,  I am unable to see any received e-mails.   When I go to my inbox,   I get an error message -  502 Proxy Error,  and my e-mails do not appear.   The icon at the top does show how many e-mails are there,   but it will not let me open them,  or even see them.    At the bottom of the screen,   an orange box appears with a message that says "Server Unreachable".   At the top,  an orange box appears that says "502 Proxy Error".  

I have no idea how this happened.   I did not download anything new.   It was just business as usual.   Now I am at the mercy of websites such as www.samplestorm.com,  www.ebay.com,  www.facebook.com,  www.pnc.com,  and especially my e-mail Inbox.

Anyone have a fix for this trouble ?

Official Employee

Re: 502 proxy error - inbox

Willywormbb,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies. This should resolve the issue for you.

Community Icon
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Offical Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am a Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon