Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

502 Bad Gateway

New Poster

502 Bad Gateway

"502 Bad Gateway" messages keep popping up when trying to connect with my Xfinity Connect email account.  Connecting to my Google Chrome browser is fine.  What is the problem?

Contributor

Re: 502 Bad Gateway

I am in Chrome browser and when I click on the mail icon on the website xfinity it opens a new browser to this page.

Email Expert

Start with--------------

Try clearing out your browser's cache/browsing history. When you have done that, close out the browser and re-start it in a fresh session. If that doesn't do it, then try using a different browser.

See here for more information--------------

https://www.lifewire.com/502-bad-gateway-error-explained-2622939

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark an Answer!solution Icon

New Poster

Thanks for the tip.

Brad8

Contributor

Thank you for the suggestions. However, I just turned on my PC and my browsing data was cleared using 2 methods before shutting down for the night. I've also tried Slimjet, IE and Edge along with my preferred browser Chrome. Email will not load on any browser. This has been going on a few times a day.

Contributor

It has started to do this in every browser. Cleared everything, still an issue.

Contributor

SPoke with top tier tech support and they don't even know why its happening.

New Poster

same thing has been happening to me. Now I can't even get that. Just sideways scrolling dots

Contributor

Scorp9681 wrote:

Thank you for the suggestions. However, I just turned on my PC and my browsing data was cleared using 2 methods before shutting down for the night. I've also tried Slimjet, IE and Edge along with my preferred browser Chrome. Email will not load on any browser. This has been going on a few times a day.

I was finally able to get in earlier. Then just tried and it took me 5 attempts to get it loaded again. This only began to happen in the days before the new format was introduced.

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation