Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

need tutorial how to use email new to comcast email

Posted by
Email Expert

Re: need tutorial how to use email new to comcast email

Where can I find the SmartZone Communications Center tour and tutorial?

The SmartZone tour gives you a great introduction to the features and benefits of using SmartZone with your Comcast email.  Look here

To learn more about how to use the features and functionality of SmartZone, Comcast recommends you visit the SmartZone interactive tutorial here.  

JR

Posted by
New Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!

[ Edited ]

I was sent an email with an attachment.  How do I print the attachment?

Message Edited by charvey on 02-12-2010 11:35 PM
Posted by
Email Expert

If you click on the attachment, it should open up in the appropriate application. If it doesn't, right-click on the attachment and select to save it to a file, and then double-click on that file to open the application.

Once you're in the application, use its Print command to print it.

Posted by
New Visitor

Re: how to download comcast email tutorial

I can I download comcast tutorial. Whenever I send emails using "to" only shows some of my contacts. I can't get to second page. Is there a limit on the number of contacts on a page, can't get to a second page.

Posted by
Regular Contributor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

I just went to the Xfinity link for their email tutorials. All of them said "File not Found". So much for Xfinity's help....
Posted by
Email Expert

Try this one-----------

http://my.xfinity.com/smartzonetutorial/

But it's outdated.  Still usable though for the most basic functions.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
Posted by
Service Expert

Closing a 5 year old thread.  If you have any further questions on this topic, plese start a new thread.

These are public Help and Support forums. As such, any personal information such as full name, address, telephone number, account number or email address can be viewed by anyone on the internet. Keep your identity safe and post only information related to your problem.

Official Comcast Employees names are in Red. "Experts" are customers who volunteer their time in the Help forums. Only Official Comcast Employees have access to your account information.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments