Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
Visitor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Unable to open emails

I have been unable to open any emails since Friday a.m., 11/18/11. Preparing to travel and not feeling well, no time to deal with this. The Infinity page comes up and displays the emails but I cannot open any of them or send any emails. What good does it do to get emails if you can't read them? I need help. Actually on our holiday trip but will check for replies to this issue. Obviously lots of people are having issues. Thanks for any assistance.

Posted by
New Visitor

Re: Unable to open emails

I am having same problem ,can anyone help me?

Posted by
Email Expert

[ Edited ]

For both of you-----try clearing out your browser's cache and browsing history.  Clear out the cookies too.  See if that does the trick.  I assume you are both using some version of internet Explorer, so if you don't know how to do this, read on---------

http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

It also covers Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

Make sure that afterward you close out the browser and then restart it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
Posted by
New Visitor

Thanks

, I restored to an earlier date and fixed the problem.

Regards dukesoz