New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Server license expired

SOLVED
Posted by
Visitor
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 1 of 7 (671 Views)

Server license expired

Getting message "server license has expired".  Anyone else getting this.  I see it was a common problem in 2011. Just started this week.  Seems to be when going into email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Posted by
Visitor
  • The Community would like to Welcome you!
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

Message 2 of 7 (562 Views)

Re: Server license expired

I have the same issue with my email.  I am logged into my account, however I see a message the server license has expired.  Trying to call customer support was an endless wait.  I live in Salt Lake , is this a random issue, a local issue or a site wide issue?

Thanks

6 REPLIES
Posted by
Visitor

Message 2 of 7 (563 Views)

I have the same issue with my email.  I am logged into my account, however I see a message the server license has expired.  Trying to call customer support was an endless wait.  I live in Salt Lake , is this a random issue, a local issue or a site wide issue?

Thanks

Posted by
Visitor

Message 3 of 7 (525 Views)

I realized I was getting my message when using a bookmark to get to email.  Inow go thru the xfinity sit and it has not happened for a long time.  Hope that helps  you.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 4 of 7 (502 Views)

Thanks tylerrachel.

Posted by
Visitor

Message 5 of 7 (346 Views)

hi, i am getting the message license has expired i don't know what that means?  can u explain to me in laymaens terms  and do i need a lincensce   thu shar

Posted by
Visitor

Message 6 of 7 (346 Views)

hi, i am getting the message license has expired i don't know what that means?  can u explain to me in laymaens terms  and do i need a lincensce   thu shar

Posted by
Visitor
Message 7 of 7 (204 Views)

This started happening to me. I have no idea how to fix nor does tech support. Help!