Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Question about making second account - topic move

Posted by
N/A
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.

Message 1 of 2 (76 Views)

Question about making second account - topic move

Please help!! I have a few questions and I haven't been able to find any answers to them. I do hope someone will be able to point me in the right direction. I have comcast as my primary account and I want to know how I can or If I can make a second account for outlook? I would like to keep my comcast for friends and family;however, I am a newsletter editor for a group and when I get emails It would be much easier to not have to go through 60+ or so emails to get the info I need to put into the newsletter. Secondly, when I went to my default ( I think that's what it's called ) folder, I was asked to choose either "outlook express" or "microsoft express." I need to know what the difference of these two are. Lastly, I can't figure out how to copy and paste an email into microsoft word, which is the program I use to put together my newsletter for the group I belong too. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am wasting my time by not only printing each article that is sent to me to put in the newsletter, but I am wasting ink as well. I don't understand any computer lingo and would appreciate it if you choose to help me to please use the english language. Heck, I don't even know what Gmail is. Thanks again, Barbie
1 REPLY
Posted by
Most Valued Poster

Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)

Re: A question for first time posters

> Please help!! I have a few questions

Barbie.

So as not to Hijack Mady's thread, see my reply HERE.

Bill