Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

Incredimail

I'm a dummy to computers, had a new hard drive installed, i downloaded incredimail, i get the messsage POP3 cannot be found, can someone please tell me what i need to do, I uninstalled Outlook express and currently use Comcast.net. PLEASE help me and walk me through this step by step, incredimail is so much better than comcast.net to me. Thanks 2 u all.
Posted by
Bronze Star Contributor
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Communication is Key. Way to go, keep it up. Congrats on 100 Replies!

Re: Incredimail

This FAQ should help you setup Incredimail. Hope this helps,

Ross
Posted by
New Visitor

I am trying to set up Incredimail but I don't see the answer you gave to the same question.  What is the answer?

Thanks
Posted by
Security Expert

Try this link:

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Posted by
Most Valued Poster
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

HelpRudy wrote:
I am trying to set up Incredimail but I don't see the answer you gave to the same question.  What is the answer?

Thanks

Try this link for setting up Incredimail, instructions are about half way down on the page.  Incredimail help

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Posted by
Most Valued Poster
  • Great Job! Your reply has been accepted. Thank you for helping and Congrats on your 1st Solution.

USAF_E-8_RET wrote:
Try this link:

Sorry USAF for the double post.  You're fingers must be working faster than mine this morning......Smiley Happy
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Posted by
Connection Expert

Ten year old thread closed.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments