Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
You can contribute an answer or post a question.
Posted by
New Visitor

Email not displaying

[ Edited ]

I have been having trouble bringing up my email. When I click on the email - it continually spins.

http://web.mail.comcast.net/zimbra/mail?view=msg&id=86340#  I now have the "zimbra" showing in the email which used to not be there.  I am running WIN7 with IE 10 browser.  I have cleared the cache of all prior internet temp files and still having the issue. When I click on the "preferences" it also whirls and can not bring up that function as well.  I am using COMCAST to view the email - no OUTLOOK. Please advise of how to fix this problem.

Posted by
Email Expert

Re: Email not displaying

Using IE 10, go to Tools in your menu bar and make sure "Compatibility Mode" is enabled.  See if that helps.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
Posted by
New Visitor

Re: Email not displaying

Thanks solved the problem