Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Xfinity Home Security and routing questions

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • Thank you contributor for your first reply to the community!
 Posting replies is the best way to get involved.
  • Congratulations on receiving your first Kudos! Thank you for your meaningful contribution to the forum. May this be the first of many kudos.

Message 152 of 183

bbarley1 wrote:

My new router arrived from Amazon today.  I replaced my old linksys (which wasn't that old really) with this one, got the firmware downloaded, network set up, etc, and went upstairs to reset my panel, and it still had internet connectivity even after moving my router to before the XHS router.  I did a reboot just to be safe.

When it came back up, had no issue whatever with it recognizing the internet.  The weather ap works great, I was able to set and disarm remotely.  Not sure why the XHS router wont work behind a Linksys AC router that's not even a year old but does on the Netgear NightHawk router that came out around the same time, but I'm happy for now.

Going to still have the 3939 installed though, it will allow me to pull off a computer from the rest of the main network, so that's a good thing atleast.

Excellent! I agree it is very odd that your old router is not passing the port's XHS traffic thru to the router. Did you try the same steps as you did with the NightHawk? BTW, that is a boss router!

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 153 of 183

Well, I read an earlier post from jeffnielson that the netgear XHS router needed a specific address starting with 76.  I tried to set that up from the linksys, but it was a no-go since my Linksys was set up for 192.  I was really hoping I could just return the Nighthawk router since it was so expensive, and tried to setup the subnet for XHS, but it just wouldn't do it on linksys.  So I opened up the Nighthawk and set it up

After I swapped the Linksys for the Nighthawk and did the firmware and got it up and running, I tried to assign the XHS router the 76 address and it wouldn't do it since it was outside of the lan space I was using.  I had to enable ipV6 on the Nighthawk, and then I changed the wifi SSID settings and passwords, I also enabled the load balancing for the 5Ghz range.  That was all I did on the Nighthawk.  When I went up to check the panel, I was surprised to see it still had internet.  But, as I said, I did a reset to be safe.  It came up just fine and everything worked.  Maybe it worked because both routers were from netgear.

I don't know why the Linksys didn't work.  It's the EA6900 and I haven't even had it for a year or so.  I guess in the end, I'm not too upset.  I'm tired of the Linksys with  it freezing up on wifi.  At least once a week, I have to run down to the family room to reset it.  I really hope that Netgear has addressed that issue (since the nighthawk experienced similar behavior).  But already I'm thrilled with it.  I don't need a range extender upstairs now.  My xbox one sees the 5ghz at over 50% strength in my bedroom, and 90% on 2ghz.  I just wish I knew why the PS4 is so much slower when it's only 2 feet away from the xbox.  My Lumia is very happy on the 5ghz range no matter where I'm at.  When I have time on New Years, I'm going to load WiFi analytics on my andriod tablet and do some comparisons around the house on both the 5 and 2ghz ranges.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 154 of 183

Same frustration, Comcast router impacting my network, Airport Extreme complaining of dual NAT, port forwarding not working etc. I also found everything SEEMS to be okay with Comcast router downstream from my router, even to my surprise remote access without putting Comcast router on DMZ, including arm/disarm, lights, cameras.  Planning to test thoroughly over next week and have them take system back if necessary.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 155 of 183

My issue was resolved with the new router I bought.  I don't think you need to go all out like I did (though I'm pretty happy with what I got).  I think any netgear will do.  When I hooked the new router up, I re-arranged things again, and put the XHS router beheind it.  After it was all set up and working, I went up stairs to check the control pad and everything was working without any additional settings on the Netgear.  I didn't even have to do a reset on it; but, I did anyway just to be safe.  Everything is working great now.  I'm getting text messages again, the internet aps are working, and the timed arms and disarms are working.  I don't have any camaeras hooked up, so I don't need to mess with that.

In fact, I'm so happy with this setup that I think I'm going to cancel the gateway that is supposed to be installed on Monday.  I am getting my speed and then some with the new setup.  If I get a new gateway, I'm going to have to bridge it anyway to prevent double nat and such and that would illimate all the added features anyway.

I don't know why the Linksys would not play nicely with the XHS router behind it.  It was the EA6900, and not even a year old.  Has anyone gotten an XHS router to work behind a linksys router?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 156 of 183

Had the XHS installed almost 2 years ago. Lost access to my ports so I could not see my ip cameras.  Tech came out and installed a second router.  Fast forward to last month. (Dec 2014). Lost internet connectivity on XHS touchscreen.  Tech came out and immediatly replaced the modem.  Also replaced one router, pulled the second router, saying that I did not need it as there is a router in the modem. I told him I had IP cameras. Said it didn't matter and proceeded to take down access to everything wifi I own. (5 devices). Also took down my router, could not get it to connect asked if it could be reset.  Could not get it to reset (because there was a hard drive plugged in which I discovered later). 5 hours later, he determined that I had a bad XHS touchsceen. Replaced it and left with the security system, phone, internet (through an old airport express I had) working but nothing else. at that point I just wanted him out of my house.  All that was wrong was a touchscreen and he messed everything up.

Since then I called the tech (he left a card), no call back. Called Comcast, talked for at leat an hour.  Needed to go, said she would called back that evening, never did. Stopped at Xfinity office and explained my situation for about an hour, they took my numbers and was told that they would find an "expert" and they would call me back. That was a week ago, no call.

If there is anyone that can solve this with what I have, I'm all ears. My equipment is 

Arris TM 722 Modem

Netgear Router

Airport Extreme

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 157 of 183

How is your system currently wired, knowing that would help me understand where your problems are.  I've got a similar setup to you expect my Modem is different.  I have a personally purchased Modem and from it, is the Airport Extreme.  From there I have the Netgear (XHS) router plugged in to it.  There are no ports or changes you need to make on the AEBS (Airport Extreme).  I have some Gigabit switches in here as well but they are all just Pass-through as my back bone.

What does work?

What doesn't work? (Can't connect to the Internet, Can't connect to the panel via Internet)

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 158 of 183

We have the same setup I moved the XHS router (Netgear) down stream on my network about 3-4 months ago and haven't had any issues with Internet or Home services.  The Netgear router was actually rate-limiting my internet connection as my Internet speeds are well above the 100Mbit speeds the Netgear provides.

Posted by
New Poster
Message 159 of 183

Jcato77 wrote:

We have the same setup I moved the XHS router (Netgear) down stream on my network about 3-4 months ago and haven't had any issues with Internet or Home services.  The Netgear router was actually rate-limiting my internet connection as my Internet speeds are well above the 100Mbit speeds the Netgear provides.

Great to hear.  Still looking good for me too, after couple of weeks with Comcast router downstream.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 160 of 183

Comcast cable in to a Arris TM722 Modem. 

Out of the Arris Modem

Ethernet out to Netgear Security router.

Phone out. (works fine)

Out of Security Router

Ehternet out to AEBS

Out of AEBS

USB to MyQ gateway (works fine)

Wired this way,  I can't access any ports since this setup will only allow me to have my AEBS in bridge mode.  Therfore, I can't connect to my 2 IP cameras.

I thought I tried to put the security router downstream from my AEBS.  With all devies off, I turned on the Modem till booted, the AEBS, and last the security router.  I could not connect to the internet. So I switched back.  I will try again today and post with results.

Thanks for your help. You give me hope that I can solve this without dealing with Comcast again.  

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 161 of 183

I did a quick look at the Arris TM722 modem and it had the same issue as my previous modem -- only one ethernet port.  That is why I asked Comcast to replace it with a multi-port modem (I have the Cisco DPC3939) so that the Netgear XHS router can get it's own internet port and not clog up my home network.  Call Comcast and request they swap out your modem so that you have one with the multiple ethernet ports. 

The tech that came out to do my swap said that eventually the newer modems will be able to be configured so that XHS can happen without the Netgear POS.  I plan to follow-up about this in a few months.

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 162 of 183

Snydermark wrote:

Comcast cable in to a Arris TM722 Modem. 

Out of the Arris Modem

Ethernet out to Netgear Security router.

Phone out. (works fine)

Out of Security Router

Ehternet out to AEBS

Out of AEBS

USB to MyQ gateway (works fine)

Wired this way,  I can't access any ports since this setup will only allow me to have my AEBS in bridge mode.  Therfore, I can't connect to my 2 IP cameras.

I thought I tried to put the security router downstream from my AEBS.  With all devies off, I turned on the Modem till booted, the AEBS, and last the security router.  I could not connect to the internet. So I switched back.  I will try again today and post with results.

Thanks for your help. You give me hope that I can solve this without dealing with Comcast again.  

So the thing I did is that I competely reset my AEBS when I re-wired my network and something you may want to try.  Power up the modem and then power-up your AEBS.  Once you've done that do a full hardware reset (the small button on the back).  This will ensure the modem sees the new unit as the primary device as well as the AEBS going back into NAT.  I know you can just turn it back on but a full hardware reset is a option to ensure you've got it clean.  You'll need to make sure any port mappings or anything special you have setup you write down ahead of this.  With it in bridged mode it doens't allow you to do very much anyways but double check.  With this setup I've also enabled IPV6 as well which is working, I've also got port mappings setup for my AT&T Microcell that I have to static assign an address as well as map ports to allow the darn thing to connect.  I can't wait for AT&T to support wifi calling so I can kill that device.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 163 of 183

I am almost back up and running. Did the hard reset on my AEBS but got tripped up a little. The light does not turn green until it is configured in Airport Utility. Also got my airport express setup to extend my network. I can now port foward on my AEBS since I am not in bridge mode anymore, but after looking to see what my IP address is and entering it and the port, it still does not connect to the camera.  Today I will bring the camera to my computer and if worse comes to worse, reset it and reconfigure.

The Comcast security router has been disconnected for a day now. The touch screen does not indicate that I have lost internet.  When I test connectivity of course it fails.  No call from Comcast either.  What are the chance that when I get all of my devices running, I plug the Comcast security router into my AEBS and my security touch screen connects to the internet?

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 164 of 183

Modem with two ethernet ports seems logical.  Do I have to go through Comcast? From your psot the Cisco DPC3939 was supplied by Comcast.  It is my understanding that I can buy my own.  In my first post I said that I was promised a call back from Comcast twice and I left the tech a VM which was not returned.  If I can own the equipment and not have a tech come out that would be great.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 165 of 183

I would just skip on the gateway from comcast.  Ask for an EMTA and get your own router.  You don't have to go all out like I did, but you'll most likely be able to find a good router that will give you better wifi performance that a gateway can.  I'd stay away from linksys, for some reason, the one I had didn't play nicely with the XHS router.  But netgear is working great!

Posted by
Email Expert

Message 50 of 183
Posted by
Contributor

Message 166 of 183

Just did this switch tonight.  Put my ASUS 1900 Router right off the cable modem, and the Netgear off the ASUS.  Works fine.  Finally no more 100mb network connection BS and if the NETGEAR goes down, my internet is fine.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 167 of 183

Similar issue. Solution recommend above appears to work.

Situation: replacing Comcast Modem/router TG862 with my own modem TM822. Primary issue is the TG862 had 2 ethernet ports so I could have the Netgear security router in one port and my Airport Router in the other. But the new modem, TM822, is a single ethernet port, and not a router. If you do what Comcast wants...put the Security Netgear into the Modem, and then your Airport Router into the Netgear...all sorts of issues ensue and because you cannot see into the Netgear to configure it, solving the issues is hard! And Comcast support are out of their depth.

So following the advice on here, I put the Airport into the modem, connected the security Netgear router into the Airport. Put my airport into DHCP+NAT (remember it was in bridge mode in the original config because the Comcast Modem TG862 was also a router....but the TM822 is not!). And the last clue, provided above, was to reboot the security touch screen. Then under advanced settings on the touch screen you can test connectivity on the network and the cellular...it all works! 

Don't get me started on how many calls to Comcast I made over the past 2 days...and after explaining the technical struggle trying to make the config work as Comcast wants, to one support agent, she asked me if I had plugged in the Ethernet cable... &*&^%$#@ You can't make this stuff up!!!

-K

Posted by
Regular Contributor

Message 168 of 183

My installation story (and "possible" issues) are a little different.  Original set up before Comcast Home was ARRIS 722 Cable Modem.  Airport Extreme Gen 5 (supplying both a 2.4 and 5 ghz networks) connected to the Arris 722.  A second Airport Extreme (Gen 2) connected to extend the original Network setup by AE Gen 5.  In this case, all devices, wired and wireless were see direct IPV4 and IPV6 traffic.  The Arris 722 automatically sent both sets of information to the AE Gen 5 for auto setup.

Comcast Home apparently requires its own "dedicated" wireless service I was told.  The tech brought out an ARRIS TG862G (which I can log into and see).  So as not to conflict with the 10.x.x.x default settings in the two AEs and existing network, the TG862 was reconfigured with a 192.168.1.1 gateway address.  The AE Gen 5 is now plugged into Port 1 (the only active one I was told) of the 862..  All the XFinity Home wireless (the control panel touch screen primarily) seems happy.

All the downstream devices from the AEs are running fine with one exception.  The two AEs are no longer seeing the IPV6 information.  The tech called level 3 Comcast and was told that the two downstream AEs were now really just handling the home network IP addresses and that the TG862 would handle both IPV6 and IPV4 information (which when I log into it with a wireless device it does).

So the question is, am I losing anything in the two AEs in terms of original functionality?  Bridge mode on the TG862 is not acceptable as the Home Security Touch Screen needs access to the TG862...

Thoughts??

Jay S.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!
  • You have posted 5 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 169 of 183

Just had a new and "improved" touchscreen TCA203COM put in because of the exploding battery recall on the previous one they provided me (which it was near exploding and was located right next to my nephews head where he sleeps). Comcast in all their brillance has since removed the expose your personal router to the internet option and now my slingbox and my seperate DVR cameras are useless outside of my home network. My guess is when I call they are going to tell me that I have to use their device which I won't because I already have purchased my own EMTA TM822G and refuse to pay rental fees for their equipment! Sounds like after this "upgrade" they are leaving me no choice but the break out of this contract! Dear Comcast quit removing equipment options that the consumer needs so that you can sell more equipment rentals! As is the story of Comcast everything goes in reverse order.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 170 of 183

Are you sure?  You should be able to put the netgear router for XHS and place it behind your own router.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor
  • You have posted 10 replies to the community. Thank you for keeping the conversations going!

Message 171 of 183

Yes a new firmware upgrade removed it.

Posted by
Contributor

Message 172 of 183

No, he's saying phsyically connect it to the router.  Cable modem to your WIFI router to your Xfinity home router.  Still working for me, nothing needs to be set in the panel settings.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 173 of 183
Yeah I finally determined it will now work that way before you had to place the xh router first and manually set it through the touchscreen. I guess they got tired of rolling trucks for that lol
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 174 of 183

Is there no 'user manual' for this type of info ?

XH_Engineering wrote:

Hi SirAaron,

I would like to answer each of your questions concerning the Xfinity Home Product.

Second, what is this piece of equipment?  This piece of equipment that you're referencing is what we call the "Security Router" its purpose is to facilitate the communication between your Xfinity Home Security devices with your home network as well communications outside of your network (e.g. viewing videos, adjusting your thermostat, viewing videos, etc.)

Do they put that router in bridge mode?  No, we don't put the router into bridge mode, we require our "Security Router" to plug directly into the cable modem which means that your personal router will need to be placed into bridge mode.

But why do they need a second router?  The second router is needed to create a private network that is dedicate to Xfinity Home.

Why can't I add the equipment to my network and simply open ports or a DMZ to equipment?  At this time our product doesn't support the user administering the router configs as they could potentially cause a degradation of their Xfinity Home service. In the next few months however, we will be introducing a gateway that will allow users to fully manage and configure their network to their liking.

Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 175 of 183

can some help me I can't sign in

Posted by
New Poster

Message 176 of 183

In similary situation with our XHS (Xfinity Home System). We actually only use Xfinity for internet, Direct TV Sunday Ticket for life! Anyways, in order to take full advantage of Direct TV's apps the HD DVR Box must be on the same network as the device you want to use (iPad, MacBook, etc). Here is the current setup: Cable >> Xfinity Gateway TG862G >> XHS Negear Router >> Direct TV DECA II ethernet is plugged into the XHS router. 

When the Direct TV tech installed it, he plugged the ethernet required for Direct TV into the XHS router. The Direct TV shows as connected to the Internet, however I can't use any of the Direct TV apps because it is not on the same Network (using the X TG862). When I unplug the DECA II from the XHS Netgear router and lpug it directly into the Xfinity Gateway TG862G it does not connect to the internet. There are 4 ports on the X Gateway TG862G but in settings only 2 are open (1 going to the XHS and 1 is just active). What makes no sense is why when I plug the DECA II into the open port on the TG862G there is no internet connection???!!

Anybody have any ideas? The XHS works fine, just trying to figure this out so i can take advantage of my Direct TV apps.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 177 of 183

I have similar issue described by some of the people above.

After one year of problem free configuration, over sudden this week I started to have problems with the XH. The Camera is not connecting to the tablet and can't be monitored remotely, the tablet itself can't connect to the security WNR1000 router no matter what I do. This is the configuration I have and I had for the past year, keep in mind I did not change any settings on my router:

main cable > modem (Arris TM722G, my own modem that Comcast set initially an year ago) > my main router Netgear N6250 with DDWRT running on it with 0 issues since day one > security Netgear 1000 with connection coming from one of the lan ports on the main router and going to its WAN port.

Is there anything I am missing? Is there a special Lan or Wan port that I have to route my cable from the main router to the security router?

Again, for over an year I never had a problem with this configuration now I do, even on Saturday I had a false alarm reporting while we were outside of the house and the police had to come to the house by the time I called Comcast and told them that is false. Since last week the tablet will ding like a door is open, but in fact is closed. I already rebooted it multiple times and re-set it multiple times, but with the same result.

So I am really not sure what the issue might be, most likely I will call the technician to come and check their equipment, but I really don’t want them to mess around with my router and settings.

Posted by
Frequent Visitor

Message 178 of 183
Xfinity Home Security doesn't update the programming nor the hardware associated with their security system. Whatever equipment you get today will be the same 10 years from now because they don't give a hoot for any innovations that don't make more money for them. I have had this garbage hardware and endured the problems with it for more than 4 years now. If I wasn't planning on moving in the next 6 months I'd rip it out and toss it on the front lawn. These systems should be updated to allow me to install my own cameras, glass breakage and motion sensing equipment. Xfinity wants you to buy everything from them at inflated prices and install bargain basement equipment and still charge you $40 bucks a month for monitoring. My alarm has been actuated about 3 times over the last 2 years and I have yet to receive a call from those 'monitors' as to the authenticity of any alarm. Makes me wonder what I'm paying for.....
Posted by
Regular Visitor

Message 179 of 183

Here's my situation and how I plan to fix it.

I had an older Surfboard SB6120 + Asus Router and they were working fine. I upgrade to Blast + Home Security and the technician comes home and sets it up. It says that my modem is too old (?) and is not compatible with the touch pad. So he replaces my modem with a new big Cisco Wireless Gateway (modem + router + wifi) and sets up the Touch Pad and everything works fine. I tell him that I don't want to pay $10 a month for the modem, but he says that I won't be charged because it was their fault that they couldn't get it working with my current gear. So the setup is like this: Cisco Wireless Gateway (Comcast owned) wired to the Asus Router and the Touch Pad magically works. Note that they didn't give me a new wireless router for the HS alone, he only said that he replaced the modem.

At this point I didn't realize that what he did is configured the Touch Pad to talk with the Cisco Wireless Gateway direclty, probably via one of its wifi network.

First bill comes and of couse I'm charged $10 for the modem. I call comcast and they said that the technician should know better, there's no way I'm not paying for it. So I get upset and I buy a newer surfboard SB6190 that is just a modem (because I have my own wifi router, right). I install it and my internet works great and I get the same speed I pay for. Next day I return the Cisco Gateway so I don't pay for it.

So my setup is: SB6190 modem wired to my Asus Router. The Touch Pad is not working (I now realize why, doh!). I go to Comcast store and they're suprised that the technication didn't give me the HS Router, but setup a bigger gateway, he wasn't supposed to do that - they should only install those routers. I ask if they can give me one, but no, another appointment needs to happen this weekend and this time for sure he'll bring in those HS router and reprogram my Touch Pad.

I'm reading this thread I don't want for the HS Router to be in front of my Asus Router because I think it will affect my internet performance. I don't have ports open or anything like that, so that won't be an issue for me, just to be safe.

Here's how I want to fix it. My SB 6190 has only one ethernet port, I see that some modems have two or more. I plan to buy a gibabit switch to put it immediately after my modem in a setup like this: Cable -> SB6190 -> Gigabit Switch. Then I'll plug in my Asus Router into port 1 of the switch and ask the Comcast guy to plug his router into another port.

Any thoughts?

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 180 of 183

alexpro wrote:

Here's my situation and how I plan to fix it.

I had an older Surfboard SB6120 + Asus Router and they were working fine. I upgrade to Blast + Home Security and the technician comes home and sets it up. It says that my modem is too old (?) and is not compatible with the touch pad. So he replaces my modem with a new big Cisco Wireless Gateway (modem + router + wifi) and sets up the Touch Pad and everything works fine. I tell him that I don't want to pay $10 a month for the modem, but he says that I won't be charged because it was their fault that they couldn't get it working with my current gear. So the setup is like this: Cisco Wireless Gateway (Comcast owned) wired to the Asus Router and the Touch Pad magically works. Note that they didn't give me a new wireless router for the HS alone, he only said that he replaced the modem.

At this point I didn't realize that what he did is configured the Touch Pad to talk with the Cisco Wireless Gateway direclty, probably via one of its wifi network.

First bill comes and of couse I'm charged $10 for the modem. I call comcast and they said that the technician should know better, there's no way I'm not paying for it. So I get upset and I buy a newer surfboard SB6190 that is just a modem (because I have my own wifi router, right). I install it and my internet works great and I get the same speed I pay for. Next day I return the Cisco Gateway so I don't pay for it.

So my setup is: SB6190 modem wired to my Asus Router. The Touch Pad is not working (I now realize why, doh!). I go to Comcast store and they're suprised that the technication didn't give me the HS Router, but setup a bigger gateway, he wasn't supposed to do that - they should only install those routers. I ask if they can give me one, but no, another appointment needs to happen this weekend and this time for sure he'll bring in those HS router and reprogram my Touch Pad.

I'm reading this thread I don't want for the HS Router to be in front of my Asus Router because I think it will affect my internet performance. I don't have ports open or anything like that, so that won't be an issue for me, just to be safe.

Here's how I want to fix it. My SB 6190 has only one ethernet port, I see that some modems have two or more. I plan to buy a gibabit switch to put it immediately after my modem in a setup like this: Cable -> SB6190 -> Gigabit Switch. Then I'll plug in my Asus Router into port 1 of the switch and ask the Comcast guy to plug his router into another port.

Any thoughts?

I am running into a similar issue with getting the run around from Comcast about having to use their gateway for the home security. Over on DSLreports, I have read that you do not have to use their gateway if you could get one of the other XH routers. This can be installed after your router, not necessarily before.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 181 of 183

Has anyone tried putting a switch between the modem and the two routers?  I imagine that it would not work because of the DHCP, but I thought it might be and option. Instead of this cockamamy config, they should just provide a static IP and call it a day.  What a bunch of butthats.

Posted by
New Poster

Message 182 of 183

It will lose teh DHCP address eventually and stop working.

Highlighted
Posted by
Connection Expert

Message 183 of 183

Five year old dead thread now closed.....

Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee, I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help. For information on the program click here.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee. I am a paying customer just like you!
I am an XFINITY Forum Expert and I am here to help.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am not a Comcast employee.

Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon