Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Touch screen doesn’t Work - Comm Error

New Poster

Touch screen doesn’t Work - Comm Error

I have had this service for close to 6 months and have had 4 techs to my home because this system simply doesn’t work. I constantly have a read communications error on. If any one is considering purchasing this product please do not bother. Tech support puts you through loops of restarting camera, rebooting touchscreen and confirming connectivity. Camera may work for an hour after the call and then comm error is back.
854E4193-C2F2-435A-AA8A-47E5996E2FB1.jpeg
Official Employee

Re: Touch screen doesn’t Work - Comm Error

Hello Upsetcustomer90. We're sorry you continue to encounter issues with your XFINITY Home service. We want to help get this issue resolved quickly. I can assist with scheduling another tech visit, so we can identify the root cause of this Comm Error. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

New Poster

Not sure how to send a private message. Please advise. Also, as I stated there have been at least 4-5 tech visits already. Am I being charged for these visits?
Expert

Click on the red name; there should be a link for PM.

New Poster

Direct message has not worked. Service is still intermittent.
Expert

Cal  XHome services.

1-877-298-0874

Official Employee

Hi @Upsetcustomer90. I have verified your private messaging ability is provisioned correctly. I sent you a private message. Please respond with the requested information, so I can help you. 

Thank you.