Welcome to Xfinity Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

topics

No sound from touchscreen

Frequent Visitor

No sound from touchscreen

I know others are having the same issue but I thought I'd add mine as well.

The chime alert I get when doors open, no longer works. It stopped working yesterday. I've rebooted it several times and checked all of the volume settings (which weren't manually changed by any of us anyway). Judging from other customer complaints, I can't see that it would be an equipment issues. Just like a few weeks ago the sound got SUPER loud on its own, it now has no sound. Sounds like software issues to me. 

I hope Comcast/XFinity is going to credit Home customers because our systems don't work correctly right now. 

New Poster

Re: No sound from touchscreen

Same thing happened with mine after firmware update. Definitely not hardware related. No chimes for any entry point, or trouble.  Checked all settings twice, and performed reboot to no avail. This will take another, corrective firmware update from Comcast to resolve.

Frequent Visitor

Re: No sound from touchscreen

Finally got mine to work. My husband called and they had him arm the system THEN raise the volume level while it was arming. It wouldn't work any other way. The software needs to be updated again so we don't have to do that very time. 

Forums Tips and Tricks:
Tagging Posts... See More
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation