New Notification Features

Posted by
Edited on
‎10-04-2016 03:12 PM

Contributor

Message 1 of 1 (3,786 Views)

New Notification Features

[ Edited ]

Coming soon, your Touchscreen Controller will update to sound once per minute for specific trouble events, including signal interference, battery power and sensor trouble events. Previously, your alarm would sound once an hour.

We’re increasing the frequency of these alerts so you can address the issues right away.

Our new Do Not Disturb feature allows you to silence certain events on your Touchscreen controller. Some alerts cannot be silenced, but you can still use the snooze function to temporarily disable the alerts. But don’t worry—you’ll still receive critical messages and your security alarm will still sound.

To learn more about the snooze function, the new Do Not Disturb feature and what alerts will be updated, click below.

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/home-security/touchscreen-trouble-alert-sound-frequenc...

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as an accepted solution!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark it as a solution!solution Icon