Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Home security yard sign

Regular Visitor

Home security yard sign

I have been trying since Oct 2017 to obtain a yard sign and a few window decals. First the installation tech said he was out, but would bring me one the following week as he had some installs to do in the neighborhood. Needless to say, he did not follow through. I have called customer care, and been bounced all around, only to hear the sign would cost $9.99, but the install would be another $60.00. Seriously. $60 to push the sign down in my yard????
The next rep I spoke to said I could "simply" order them online at the xfinity store. Might have been simple if they had any listed on there!
Anyone get one recently?? Any advice??
Expert

Re: Home security yard sign

Was this the phone number you called? 1-877-298-0874

Regular Visitor

This was not the answer. Still in need of help. Accidently pressed the green check mark, and cannot undo it.
Official Employee

raynlisa112903, the sign must be installed by a Comcast tech. If you would like me to help you schedule an appointment for that, please send me a private message with your full name, account number and address for help. 

KenF

New Poster

My Xfinity Home sign is old and battered after many years outside in the elements. How can I get another?