Welcome to Comcast Help & Support Forums
Find solutions, share knowledge, and get answers from customers and experts

New to the Community? Start here.

members

online now

discussions

Home Security wireless camera failure hacked and taken off line immediately after installation!

Posted by
New Poster
  • Congrats on Posting your first topic!

Message 1 of 1
I wanted to cancel and change the billing from my account but the new quoted price for tv and internet was more expensive than our existing bundle package which includes xfinity home security which failed immediately after the installation and has been hacked and the wireless camera taken off line. Here is what experts are saying about your sham false sense of security home security systems. http://amp.tomsguide.com/us/comcast-xfinity-home-security-fail,news-22039.html

Further please forward this to corporate on my behalf or we will be contacting corporate to resolve this issue and cancel and remove your faulty security equipment and reverse the charges for the installation as well as give us a reasonable double play bundle deal on our remaining services. Or we may be forced to initiate a class action lawsuit. 

This problem effects everybody using your insecure wireless products. I tried on two occasions to resolve this issue with no acceptable outcome. 

Please escalate this chat to the right team to assist me in dealing with this problem. 

I was defrauded by your sales team as well as your installer into believing that your wireless system was safe after warning them we have been targeted and harassed by a local hacker for quite some time and cannot have any wireless equipment. The installer completely misinformed me guaranteeing it was NSA safe. 

Please assist me in this manner.