Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

street connections

Regular Visitor

street connections

I'd like to have help identifying and fixing the coax at the street, as calling Comcast customer service is like using cinnamon toilet paper.

Workers cut the cable at the street, I believe, since I found two cables in the ground that were cut.
I took the green cover off and have a coax receptacle labeled fft7q and two coax cables attached. The two cables lie in the direction of the neighbor's and my houses. The neighbor's is buried, mine is not attached to anything. There is another buried cable with an adaptor, which comes from underground near the sleeve, also not attached. Two black cables come up inside the green sleeve from underground and are not attached to anything above ground. A picture is included. My cable is on the left. The orange cable on the left is the one I presume was cut or damaged.
2017-10-14 18.52.13.jpg
Official Employee

Re: street connections

Hi libbywalker, I can assist you with getting this cable repaired. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?