Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

navigatio

New Poster

navigatio

I needed to sign into "my account" to get my acct number as I needed to set up for banking purposes.  My account was compromsed so I was given a new account and had to re-enter all my payee's info but I had no physical  bill.    After a few attempts to get the correct site (was given logout page, was given page with picture only) I finally called and  reached automated line which informed me how to arrive at "my account".  I was given more than one site addess and was too fast to get entire address.  Also, when completing a form online, if the phone number could automatically move from the area code to next three numbers and again, automatically move to fiinish for customer convenience that would help.  Finally, after 1/2 hour plus, I contacted customer service and was given the info I needed   by a very    competent and pleasant individual, who unfortunately,  I   did not write her name down.  Thank you for your time and I hope that some of these areas can be looked at and impoved for customers.

Official Employee

Re: navigatio

Hi lindamedearis86, 

Thank you for reaching out and providing your feedback. We like to hear what our customers think and how you feel we could be doing things differently to improve your experience. I am going to pass this along to my leadership/engineer teams so it can be taken into consideration to see if there are any changes that could be implemented in the future. Please feel free to reach out in the future with any other, feedback, questions, or concerns you may be having.